Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Good Soldier Švejk

The Good Soldier Švejk and the Military of Estonia
I got a letter from the Estonian Military to go get checked in January to see if I fit in the military service. Ironically came the letter just when I was reading the book mentioned above. First reaction was to inject myself with some crap or play the insanity card because they all did that shit back then. Ok, I don't live in Austro-Hungarian Empire nor do I hate war or military service. Even Švejk liked army life when many didn't. Švejk was too simpleminded to hate anything. He even loved all the officers even most of them were idiotic and ignorant fucks. Long story short, no point was intended to be in this story and I'm going to serve my time in July or in October. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment